- Post by: Hm Mehedul
- 0 Comments
- June 09, 2021
Facebook Management
Hi, Welcome to hm_mehedul’s Gig page on Fiverr.com!
Note: Please contact me first before placing an order to check your project's availability and price estimate.
Hi! I'm Hm Mehedul, and I'm here to make sure all your data entry, typing, copy-paste, and formatting works are in order in record time and of extraordinary quality. Featuring efficiency, integrity, and diligence in presenting the copious amount of well-crafted works in record time, I put the "art" in "smart work" as I help you get through all your daily needs at the best possible price! Contact me to find out more and make your work worth it!
Here are the services I offer:
- Data Entry
- Data Mining
- Social Media Research
- Copy Paste Work
- Data Conversion
- PDF to Excel or Word
- JPEG to Excel or Word
- B2B Lead Generation
- Shopify Data Entry
- WordPress Data Entry
- E-commerce Products Listing
- Web Research and Web Scrapping
- Data Collection from Linkedin/Instagram
- Email Marketing Lists
- Offline/Online Data Entry Jobs
I can give the best work gift in 24 hours.
Unlimited revisions until 100% customer satisfaction with Quick Responsiveness and Money Back Guarantee...!!!
Regards
Mehedul
Type
- Clean Data
- Copy Paste
- Convert Data
- Fix Format
- Insert Data
- Tagging
- Typing
- Merge Data
Tool
- Excel
- Google Sheets
- Other Spreadsheets
- Word
- Google Docs
- PDF Editor
- PowerPoint
- Google Slides

0 comments:
Post a Comment